[mythtv-users] 0.25 mpeg2 lossless transcoding works again! hallelujah! except...

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Thu Mar 15 18:51:16 UTC 2012

On 3/14/2012 21:34, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM, jk90090<jk90090 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 3/14/12 1:01 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
>>> and so, for now, how do I add a transcoding profile in 0.25?
>> You have to fire-up mythtv-setup.
>>
>> mythtv-setup->Recording Profiles->Transcoders ->  <pick>
> doesn't exist, and I can't add it with "create new profile group",
> it's not one of the options.

Within Recording Profiles, you should be limited to accessing those
corresponding to card types you currently have configured, and
transcoders.  Transcoders should always show up unless its either
missing, or marked as not default, and I don't see how the code could
cause either state to occur.  Could you post the output of...

SELECT * FROM profilegroups WHERE cardtype="TRANSCODE";