[mythtv-users] tv_grab_pt not working since one month

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:56:30 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM, José Silva <jsantossilva at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get program guide since one month now. In fact, my provider, zon
> in Portugal, first changed the domain from tvcabo.pt to zon.pt and a few
> days later changed the whole page structure. You can read about it here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3483889&group_id=39046&atid=424137
>
> I don't know html deep enough to fix it; so, my question is twofold:
>
> 1. Is there anyone wanting to fix this; I would really appreciate it.
>
> 2. Else, as the channels and programs are almost the same at the
> competitor PT (tv_grab_pt_meo), is there a way to get the schedule from
> meo but using zon as provider? Of course the channel frequencies are
> different so, how could I do it?
>
> Thanks and rgds,

I think this is an xmltv issue not a myth issue. I would ask their
support channels.

you can possibly use the meo grabber and line up their xmltvid's with
your channel lineup. Channel frequency has nothing to do with xmltv,
there is simply a mapping between xmltvid in the grabbed xml file and
a channel in a video source in mythtv.