[mythtv-users] Live TV recording file size double size of DVBViewer on Windows 7?

Robert Logan bert at p3rf3ct.com
Mon Mar 12 19:41:08 UTC 2012

I use ProjectX inside scripts thus:

----
# demux it with cutlist
java -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar Project-X_0.91.0/ProjectX.jar -ini
ProjectX/Project-X_0.91.0/X.ini -cut cutfile.txt -demux program.mpg
# remux it
---

basically you unzip/unpack and then run java in commandline mode, with
ProjectXs jar .. its fantastic at error correction and pulls out the
subtitle stream fine if you want.

Its not 'old' software, it just was good enough at this version not to
need further development, the broadcast standard hasnt changed, so the
software neednt.

bert