[mythtv-users] Mythimport - Am I missing something?

Christian Arnaut n8tgc at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 19:28:21 UTC 2012

Running by hand I get following. Once I enter the password, I'm back to a
prompt. No errors reported.

user at Mythtop:/var/lib/mythtv/videos$ mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg <
mythimport.sql
Enter password:
user at Mythtop:/var/lib/mythtv/videos$

The mythimport.sql file was generated my Mythexport (a Full Featured,
On-The-Go export) and is about 167k in size.

However, as soon as the import is complete, I get the following results when
querying the database.

user at Mythtop:/var/lib/mythtv/videos$ mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg
Enter password:
Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
statement.
mysql> select * from recorded;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> exit

So, nothing showed up. Odd.

I get the feeling I'm the only one trying the whole Mythexport/Mythimport
process.

~Christian