[mythtv-users] Another Nvidia card question

William Powers wepprop at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:06:58 UTC 2012

I don't actually disagree with anything anyone has said - their points
are all technically sound.  However, I have a half-height GT 200 with
a lame 40mm fan on it that overheats after about an hour of watching
1080i.  It's in a half-height HTPC case that is reasonably well
ventilated.  I've tried everything I can think of to help the cooling
on that card but nothing worked, so I had to take it out of the box.

On the other hand, I have both a passively cooled G210 and a passively
cooled GT520 that both work fine in the same case.  The 520's in there
now.