[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Mar 10 00:15:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

> There seems to be this attitude that unless you can fix it,
 > code it, supply a patch, etc, your observations / opinions
 > aren't worth much, which is ridiculous.

No but there are constructive ways to voice your opinions and
nonconstructive ones and Nasa was clearly replying to somebody who was
voicing his opinion in a nonconstructive way...

> I write a proprietary software packages (some extremely large projects
 > as well) for the company I work for.  Some of (most of?) the best
 > improvements to these packages have come from end users' (who cannot
> not implement their ideas) "what if I could...."s and "It would work better
> for me if..."s, etc.

So do I and our end users have, as far as I can remember, always voiced
their opinion in courteous, professional and constructive way...

Have a nice day,

Nick