[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Mar 9 21:11:47 UTC 2012

On 03/08/2012 03:26 PM, Nasa wrote:

>>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythMusic#Smart_Playlist

>> does this make more sense?

Putting together comments from two different people.

Thanks for the pointer,but .25 looks NOTHING like the wiki pages sets
out. Although the same bits and pieces are there, together with MORE.

WHAT A BLOODY MESS. I an not impressed. There are apparently 7 different
filters for how I might like to look at my music. I cannot get rid of
those I do not want, and which just take up screen space. And making
music selections is....weird.
And no apparent method to remove a choice.

Not impressed. I would prefer the drill-down view accessed by the little
box in the 'search for music' page.

Is there any way to get rid of extra crap?

Geoff

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury