[mythtv-users] Listings suddenly stopped fetching

Science Technician SCITECH2 at combebank.kent.sch.uk
Wed Mar 7 12:43:40 UTC 2012

 That sounds like it might be useful. Is there an idiots guide to this
somewhere particularly how to use Both the EIT and the (correct me if this
is wrong)  online guide at the same time.

 This would mean I wouldn't need to check it as often.

> You could investigate moving to XMLTV, although it
> would be interesting to find out why EIT isn't working for you.
> Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to suggest about that.

 Yes I would like to know why it stopped working particularly given I would
probably learn quite a lot in the process.

 Thanks for the help.

John.

--

John Mason - Science Technician - Combank School

Registered Charity No. 1007871  Company Registered No. 1067557

***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager and delete it.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Combe Bank School.  Finally the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Combe Bank School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.  This email has been scanned for viruses by Sophos PureMessage.***