[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime tune problems in 0.25

Kevin Brosius cobra at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 5 22:00:07 UTC 2012

I'm having trouble with a HDHomerun Prime config and could use some help.  I posted an initial trouble report over on the SiliconDust forum but maybe this is a better place.  The initial report is here:

http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12424

I believe I've configured the card correctly and the Prime status web page shows the proper channel tuned and locked, however Myth is reporting partial lock and does not display the stream.  I've seen reports that the Prime is working well in 0.25 so I'm not sure what could be wrong.  I reviewed the troubleshooting tips on the wiki for Prime setup, but when I get the Partial lock message, I do not have the LAMc problem.

I'm not sure what to try next.  Thanks in advance.

Kevin