[mythtv-users] Change startup channel

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:41:05 UTC 2012

> I suspect it's a lot of bother to implement and live tv isn't really why
> we install myth in the first place.
>
> - George

But on the other side, as long as LiveTV is a part of MythTV i think it
should work in a user friendly way. Otherwise they could/should remove it.
But then again, a developer needs to care for LiveTV or it wont be fixed.
And i think that in some countries LiveTV is actually used a lot. I use it
all the time even though it is not very stable. But since i cant do much
about it i'll have to live with it and hope it will get better over time.
Small steps.

/Stefan