[mythtv-users] Commercial detection on 0.25 a bit poor?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:59:48 UTC 2012

On 28 June 2012 22:48, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:

> Not sure if this was what you did but I originally changed
>
> JobQueueCommFlagCommand (from mythweb settings) from mythcommflag to
> mythcommflag-silence.sh (as it also lives in /usr/bin/ )
>
> so I should have changed this to mythcommflag-silence.sh -j %JOBID%   ????
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony
>
> Hi Anthony,

I changed the global commercial skip command in mythtv-setup to that
command, it's under general, before the user jobs page.  I imagine the
mythweb setting you mention is the same though.

Yes, you need "-j %JOBID% on the end, as this passes the jobid of whatever
recording it is initiated on to the script.

I had a panic a minute ago, as commflagging had stopped working, I then
relaised the channels in question were comm free!  Duh

Cheers

Martin