[mythtv-users] HD-PVR stability: 0.25.0 versus 0.25.1

Jonathan xtragb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:07:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am curious how 0.25.1 compares to 0.25.0 in regards to HD-PVR stability.
> The signal monitor for the HD-PVR was re-written for 0.25.1 to help with
> LiveTV.  Has this change made your HD-PVR better, worse or the same?
>
> Please include your kernel version, linux distribution, HD-PVR firmware
> version and STB model.

Kernel 3.4.4 | Arch Linux | firmware version 0x15 | SA Explorer 4250HDC

The HD-PVR is working great for me since the signal monitor change.

Only problem now is that one channel channel triggers this bug:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg49356.html

but once that gets fixed, I think the HD-PVR will be rock stable with MythTV.