[mythtv-users] "Keep at most N episodes" fails to delete

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Jun 27 20:25:16 UTC 2012

Since switching to 0.25 (-fixes), I've noticed that a recording rule I
had set up in 0.24 to only keep the last three episodes of the nightly
news isn't automatically deleting the older episodes anymore. I've
checked and re-checked the recording rule and can't figure out the reason.

It's set for "Keep at most 3 episodes" and "Delete oldest if this would
exceed the max episodes", yet I currently have 9 episodes and have to
keep manually deleting them.

Is anyone successfully using this feature in 0.25?