[mythtv-users] Can MythTV play blu-rays?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Jun 27 17:43:11 UTC 2012

On 27/06/2012 16:08, Matt Emmott wrote:
> This is one of
> those times I wish I could write code because it seems like a possible
> solution is within reach.

Be glad you don't. You might put all the effort in just to have your
patch sit on a ticket untouched forever - dig dig!! :-)

Actually, I wouldn't mind having a go at this if it wasn't for the hell of
working out what capabilities are already there, where the relevant code
is and where best to add what's missing. I could do with a friendly dev.

Cheers,
	Paul.