[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recording Schedule

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Tue Jun 26 13:42:47 UTC 2012

> >> I'm in the USA. It's all my programs, name one...The Big Bang Theory,
> >> The Office, NCIS...all of them. Would it help if included sections of
> >> code from any files for you to compare?
>

> >Sounds like your database is messed up--possibly a broken (probably by
> >interruption) upgrade?
>
> >What do you get for:
>
> >mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e 'SELECT * FROM recordfilter;"
>
> >and did you encounter any difficulties with upgrade or have any theories
> >how your database could have been broken?
>
> >Mike
>
> It returns only those two rows (this series, this episode). I did have some
> issues upgrading. Is there a list of the rules, so I can manually put them
> in?

I installed mythtv-database on another machine and manually inserted the details from the 8 filters from that fresh db to my db on my backend.  I checked each of the boxes on mythweb for a recording rule and checked the "filter" field in the record table and they were updated each time.  Appears to be a bit flag (1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128).