[mythtv-users] Conflicts with multiple tuners

Conor Klecker conor at ronoc.net
Thu Jun 21 15:37:43 UTC 2012

My setup is as followed. Primary BE running mythbuntu 12.04 fixes/.25 My
tuners are HDHR and an HDHR Prime CC. The prime uses a tuning adaptor and
grabs digital HD cable from Charter. The HDHR grabs local OTA stations.
They all have been recording great.

Now that I am loading up on recordings, I get conflicts every time two
shows are on at the same time. Even when all shows have a priority of 0. I
can force the recording and both shows will record just fine.

Why won't it record more than one show at once on its own?