Simon Waldman lists at firecloud.org.uk
Tue Jun 19 13:27:26 UTC 2012

> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:15:31 -0400
> From: "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] How to record a TV serial
> Timeslot rules are designed for something else, entirely, and should
> almost never be used by anyone.  This is especially true since the case
> for which they were designed generally no longer exists.

I'm curious - what was that use case?

I use "in this time slot each week" occasionally to grab a new episode
of something once a week rather than the repeats that sometimes appear
at different times on the same channel. I imagine that filtering on
"new episode" would do this better, but it doesn't seem to work for me
- I'm guessing that the guide data doesn't include that info.

--
Simon Waldman
swaldman at firecloud.org.uk