[mythtv-users] Google Play Movies

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:36:41 UTC 2012

I have tried amazon vod on my myth boxes in the past, however, I don't seem
to be able to get audio to come out over hdmi when I using the browser.  I
have looked around forums and such to see if anyone was having this issue.
 There were a number of cases, but no solutions.

Are you able to get audio over hdmi when using the browser?  Did you have
to configure anything special like asoundrc or some other config?  The
current card I am using is a Asus GeForce 520 and audio in mythtv over hdmi
 has no issue, just in the browser.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>