[mythtv-users] Gentoo github mythweb 0.24 ebuild missing?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:49:20 UTC 2012

I'm currently using the ebuilds from
https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/Gentoo under gentoo.
After I did synced today, the ebuild I had for mythweb 0.24
(www-apps/mythweb-0.24_p20111014) is now gone.  Also, the ebuild for
mythweb 0.25 is apparently unmasked, while none of the other 0.25
mythtv ebuilds are.

I actually still have a 0.24 ebuild, only because I have mythweb
copied to a separate overlay because I have a few small customization.

Anyone have any idea what's going on there?  I had to add the 0.25
version to package.mask.

Tom