[mythtv-users] Problems since upgrading to a Turbosite TBS6280 for DVB-T2 capture

stinga at wolf-rock.com stinga at wolf-rock.com
Fri Jun 8 10:31:24 UTC 2012

On 08/06/12 09:49:43, Simon Jones wrote:

> > A lack of choice for UK HD Terrestrial TV.
> > http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T2_PCIe_Cards could lead
> one to
> > believe the TBS6280 is supported.
> >

> pinnacle pctv nanostick t2 290e
>
> fully supported by in kernel drivers, and with all HD channels on one
> MUX,
> there is only really a need for one of these, other tuners can be
> DVB-T.

Assuming you can get all the other channels on DVB-T, we can't.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\