[mythtv-users] Issues since upgrading to 0.25

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Tue Jun 5 17:18:02 UTC 2012

I had the same issue. Happens because my LCD tv generated a lot of IR when
cold. After 10min or so the IR reduced. When the TV radiated IR during boot
the receiver overflowed or something leaving the system with a kernel
panic. I have not been able to solve it, but found that if I wait turning
on the tv till mythtv is up and running then everything is good. Of cause I
cant use the remote before the TV is warmed up which is why I use bluetooth
instead :-)

Perhaps its the same your seeing.