[mythtv-users] video playback with colors washed out

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 01:49:46 UTC 2012

Sorry. Reposting with proper subject line.

> Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:21:14 -0400
> From: "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] video playback with colors washed out
>
> On 06/04/2012 09:31 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> > On 4 June 2012 22:11, R KANNAN wrote:
> >> Not sure if I understand this right. The original installation was
> Mythbuntu
> >> 11.04 with MythTV 0.25. Are you
> >> saying the version of MythTV I have is beta?
> > 12.04 shipped with mythtv beta.
> >
> > checking what version of mythtv you are running is rather trivial, and
> > checking if you have the last one too
>
> Follow instructions at http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos
>
> Mike

Thanks. I did activate MythTV/Mythbuntu updates repositories. It seemed to
have installed the latest updates. But the problem still remains. I tried
restarting  the backend, and also changing video playback profile (the
original was
slim), but that did not help.