[mythtv-users] Multiple Simultaneous LiveTV Displays from SiliconDust HD Prime Cable Card on Mythtv 0.25

Ian Alleyne iralleyne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:29:42 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have a HD Prime Cable Card which I am using on a MythTV 0.25 system. I am
able to view one Live TV stream at a time on a frontend. Once I attempt to
show a second LiveTV stream from the same device using the second or third
channel while the first is already playing I get an error saying "Cannot
connect to backend database, make sure it is available". Once I stop
playing the first stream I am able to play a single stream on another
frontend. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for this?