[mythtv-users] Unusual Problem with mythfilldatabase

Pierre Rochefort prochefort at rogers.com
Fri Jul 27 16:18:50 UTC 2012

Mike and al.,

My problem is resolved. You were indeed correct that the system was doing something just really really slow. With all your suggestions, mythfilldatabase now works exactly as it should and I now have guide data. I imlemented the MySQL config changes that I had overlooked and that fixed it. I will look into upgrading to the lastest 0.25fixes now.

Thanks to all those involved.
Pierre