[mythtv-users] JYA Binaries for 0.25/Ubuntu 12.04

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Jul 24 04:25:26 UTC 2012

Hi all - hope I didn't miss this when searching the list, but I'm in the
process of upgrading my 10.04/0.24-fixes system to 12.04/0.25.  My
original setup is on another partition so I can always go back to it.  On
the new partition (copied everything over from the old one and ran a
dist-upgrade), 12.04 is now up and running (though that bloody Unity
interface seems to have eaten my LXDE setup).

Anyway, I've been running JYA's binaries for the past couple of years and
would like to stick with them.  However, changing the avenard.list file
under /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ to:

deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos precise release

doesn't work.

JYA, do you have 0.25 binaries for Precise?  If so, where can I find them?

Thanks very much!

Bob