[mythtv-users] tmdb.py pulls Least Favourite Fan Art from themoviedb.org

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Sat Jul 21 21:55:21 UTC 2012

On 21/07/12 21:52, Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Kt,
>     I have one other thought. For any particular Movie only one fanart
> image is stored (e.g. 0123456.jpg ). If you change the fanart for a
> specific movie the fanart the file name stays the same. On top of that you
> may be seeing the old image from the theme cache which of course still has
> the same file name but a cached image of the old fanart jpg.

Hi Doug,

After playing around I've found that the XML is returned by tmdb.py is perfect.
But then whatever is using the XML is selecting the last image item in the list.

I've been regularly nuking meta-information when I [Scan for Changes] and
two of my external USB drives are asleep.
So I don't think this is a caching issue, since they start with a clean
slate all the time.

thanks,
-kt