[mythtv-users] Metadata not working: please give me a hand here!

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Jul 20 22:01:09 UTC 2012

What have I forgotten? I'm using very recent 0.25-fixes. I
made sure the backend was allowed to run metadatalookup jobs.
I set up the default recording rule to include metadata
lookup, but I'm not getting inetrefs assigned automatically.
If I go to a recording rule and lookup the inetref by hand,
all works well. Also a combination of the three mythmetadatalookup
commands mentioned at the start of the wiki page does fully
populate everything. It's just that new recording rules
aren't getting process automatically.

Any thoughts what I've missed out?

Cheers,
	Paul.