[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect not working

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Jul 20 02:36:51 UTC 2012

> I'm having this problem as I'm trying to move from MythTV 0.23 to 0.25.
>  I'm also moving from CentOS 5.5 to FC-16.  I cannot get Schedules Direct
> data to load as described in these posts.
>
> I have changed my username at SD to remove the "@", no joy.  I've read
> Mike's admonition against solution 3, using something besides mythfilldata
> base to get the data; thus no joy.  I've updated my FC-16 version of QT to
> 4.8.2, well clear of 4.7.1, and no joy.
>
> I looked at the mythtv.spec file for Axel's FC-16 mythtv 0.25 version on
> his ATRPMS site and it calls for >= 4.6.  Could it be that he used 4.7.1
> and this be why I can't get SD to load info in response to
> mythfilldatabase?  I'm pretty much dead-in-the-water for my update right
> now.
>
> Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I had the exact same problem yesterday... mythtv-setup wouldn't even load
my lineups when setting it up.  I'm not sure if the nightly from the day
before was the issue, and I had to reboot to clear some 'residue' or what.
 I did notice that it would continually display the lineup I had
previously, even after I deleted it from SchedulesDirect... it was almost
like some sort of caching was in place.

What ended up fixing it for me was as simple as a reboot...

I hope you get it working.