[mythtv-users] How to install Mythbuntu on XenServer?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:53:00 UTC 2012

> I'm still working on figuring out how to get all my old recording data
> into the new backend, but I just haven't had the time to sit and do
> it.

I've been trying to figure this out too. I know a DB backup and restore was
suggested but I don't think that's enough. In order to bring the existing
disk of recordings into the XenServer environment I think new LVM
partitions have to be created on it which will destroy existing files. So
I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to do it. Did you have any good ideas?