[mythtv-users] 0.25-fixes: mythvideo, storage groups, one specific frontend won't play video

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:18:17 UTC 2012

On 07/14/2012 09:46 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> so now I am totally flummoxed. there is absolutely NO reason anyone
> can give me as to why my frontends always look LOCALLY for videos but
> works fine for recordings.

Hi;

Can you check this:

mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg -e \
     "select * from settings where value like 'AlwaysStreamFiles'"

The ability to change it was removed in Aug. 20101, but there's
a commit in May 2011 that uses it (its set per host.)

Ref: http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=f7d050b

--
Bill