[mythtv-users] Live Streaming returned 132

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jul 10 22:02:08 UTC 2012

* On Tue Jul 10, 2012 at 03:52:11PM +0100, Stephen Robertson wrote:
> This was using the mythbackend webserver.  All I have done so far is
> install the JW player via the links.

And you compiled MythTV with --enable-libx264 and --enable-libmp3lame?

Hopefully --enable-libmp3lame won't be required for MythTV 0.26 since
I have a working (but uncommitted) patch to use AAC audio instead of
MP3.

> -Choosing my storage group
> -The settings in the drop down boxes were left at the defaults (width
> 480,Height Auto,Bitrate 800k, Audio 64k)
> -Choosing a recording (at random)
> -Clicking Add Stream

And you selected one of your files there I assume.  Can you run your
backend with "-v upnp --loglevel debug" and see if it print out any
information regarding the stream?  There are several places it may
print an error in the logs.

I think you can run
"mythbackend --setloglevel debug --setverbose general,upnp"
to change the log level of your running master backend.

--
Chris