[mythtv-users] 0.25 Weather - Canada data messed up

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Jul 7 20:24:29 UTC 2012

(oops, looks like I forgot to sent this...)

Hi!

On 6/24/2012 11:15 AM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
+
> Six day forcast: Values a obviously wrong - not even close to this city
> (location: London, Ontario)
> Any canadians out there have these working?  Tips on how to fix?

Which source are you using for that? My guess is that you aren't using
the EnvCan (Environment Canada) one.

Apart from one little problem I have noticed with the script output
(which shouldn't affect what you see though), the info from the EnvCan
script seems to be pretty accurate.

The info from wunderground on the other hand was far from the right one...

Have a nice day!

Nick