[mythtv-users] error loading shared library libmythzmq.so.1

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Jul 1 21:37:40 UTC 2012

I just downloaded the latest mythtv trunk today and tried to compile and
run it.  I was able to compile without a problem but when I tried to run
mythbackend I get the following error:
mythbackend: error while loading shared libraries: libmythzmq.so.1:

I looked at the recent commits and I assume it has something to do with
the commit that moved external libs under a new directory.  I tried to
undo what was done on that commit but it did not seem to make any
difference.

Any assistance helping me figure out what is causing this error would be
appreciated.