[mythtv-users] HD-PVR color problems

Chris Kapp chris.kapp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:44:43 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also getting washed out recordings. After what version of the vl4-dvb
> drivers is this resolved in?
>
> Also, prior to upgrading, did playback of these recordings appear damaged in
> some way? I get periodic blocky playback with these recordings. It also
> seems to be skipping frames as well. Logs show some errors during playback.

I did this fairly recently.  I installed the drivers from June
11/2012.  The correction to the driver that allows the colour changes
was merged in Feburary 2012.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?user=19790;list=mythtv

I installed the new firmware and drivers, for better stability.  My
hope is to prevent missed recordings because the hd-pvr is stuck on or
not responding.  In the past both required me to turn off then back on
the hd-pvr.