[mythtv-users] commflag on master very unreliable any more

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jan 23 02:56:52 UTC 2012

I've been finding that commflagging on master is quite unreliable any
more.  I'm currently using v0.25pre-3930-g074d3e2 any most everything
gets maybe one single commercial break flagged and that's it.  Any more
attempts at skipping commercials gets met with that "At End, cannot
Skip." message.  Subsequent breaks should have easily been found given
in many examples that I have examined literally a dozen or two (or more
even) black frames, for example.

Is this a known issue on master?

Cheers,
b.