[mythtv-users] Mythvideo: series suddenly renames itself

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 20:42:01 UTC 2012

On 2012-01-22, at 1:36 PM, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> The Live Streaming code is in its infancy, there are a lot of improvements
> planned.

Cool! Thanks. What's there is great already but that new stuff is going to add some real polish.

One quirk I've noticed is when starting a live stream without a height argument the stream URLs you get back have 0 in the height position. Omitting the width gives you a 640x0 URL and supplying a width gives you WIDTHx0 so it does seem to do the right thing with width. An immediate get stream info returns the correct URL.

I haven't had a moment to track it down but if someone familiar with that code was in the neighbourhood and felt generous...

- George