[mythtv-users] thetvdb fanart missing from Myth

Ken Truesdale kat at tiac.net
Sat Jan 21 17:54:03 UTC 2012

I record a TV show that isn't coming up with fanart.  I found that the program wasn't on thetvdb, so I created the show on thetvdb.com and entered the Zap2it/SD ID on thetvdb to correspond to what I see in the seriesid column of the recorded table in the mythtv database.  Nothing shows up in Myth.

How do I tell Myth (.24 fixes) to force a refresh on a particular fan art?

Where might my disconnect be (assuming it isn't just a question of forcing a refresh)?

Do I need anything more to connect things than just the SD ID of the show to match the data in the recorded table?

Is there any kind of log information about the query to thetvdb that I can look at to see where the problem might be?

Thanks!

Ken.