[mythtv-users] 1st time trying to grab mythvideo metadata - not finding series

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:07:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like you scanned your video in on some old version of MythTV, or using
> some external tool.  Your title field is
> " Arrested_Development_s01e01_Pilot" rather than "Arrested Development,"
> which would yield actual results.
>
> You should remove the content, scan, add it back in, scan, and then see how
> you do.  If you think you've done all this properly, you need to provide an
> example filename which is not working for you and we can tell you what's

I followed your instructions and it now works. One thing I did notice
though: in Browse Mode the Mythbuntu theme doesn't display the Episode
subtitle, but the title is there if you press info.

Is this an issue with the mythbuntu theme? Browse mode? Both?

Thanks.