[mythtv-users] 23.976fps choppy playback

Wil nodenet at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:34:41 UTC 2012

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard [at] gmail>wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't play BD disks natively any longer. I played a disk
> once (dark side of the moon), that invalidated some keys. And none of the
> known ones now work. So no more BD playback on Linux for me without
> anydvd.

Thanks for the details. I recently transferred my BD drive over from a
different machine where it was used for something else and the known keys
must also have been invalidated at some point during its former life.

BTW the HD Audio playback is one thing that has worked flawlessly throughout
all this so thanks for your work and the work and collaboration of others on
making that available. I also like the new audio settings page especially as
it's not hidden under general anymore.

I'm not sure if anyone is wondering (probably not) but just in case they are
I only stored the HD audio track in the last test and it not only works via
pass-through but decodes to stereo (or presumably whatever you have set) on
other frontends so presumably there is no need to store any other audio
tracks except for the relevant HD audio track.

Will