[mythtv-users] Mixing dvb-t2 and dvb-t tuners.

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:53:03 UTC 2012

Three of the four HD channels are simulcasts of SD channels so you can set
the callsign and channum the same in mythweb and then set yr FE to prefer
HD recordings.  That way if anything on bbc1, itv or channel 4 will auto
record in HD.

Only 1 channel will show in the epg as myth now knows they are the same
channel but will prefer the HD tuner, falling back to SD if the 290e is
unavailable, which ad you say should never happen