[mythtv-users] HDHR or Hauppauge HVR-2250 for next tuner card?

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sat Jan 14 03:42:13 UTC 2012

I have an HDHomeRun and and two HDPVR's and am now in  need of another
tuner.  The cable company I have sets the copy flag so an HDHomeRun
prime would not be worth the money and I am really bummed about that.  I
used to use a PVR-150 for the analogue channels but it does not appear
to work any more(changing channels no longer works).  Should I get
another HDHomeRun since I watch mostly the channels that do not have the
copy flag set or should I get an HVR-2250 so I can get analogue and
clear QAM channels?  I guess my biggest question is does the analogue
really work on the HVR-2250 because many of the post I read say that
there are problems.

Thanks for the help.