[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not populating EPG

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:29:37 UTC 2012

I started with a fresh install of mythbuntu, then added the tuners and
created two sources.

During creation of each tuner i selected tv_grab_uk_rt as the XMLTV grabber
and did a channel scan.  the result is what you see above.

The multiple entries for some channels are correct (we have many regional
variations of some channels broadcast on dvb-s here in the UK) so im not
sure how i should deal with that.  I think i might just need to hack this
together by hand but i was hoping not to have to do that as its going to
take ages!!

I might delete the terestrail (dvb-t) stuff for now and concentrate on
getting the dvb-s working right first!

Chris