[mythtv-users] Showing Episode number in Theme?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Jan 9 21:49:51 UTC 2012

>Go into your source tree, run configure, and see what pre-reqs it complains are missing.

I realized my mistake.

I upgraded Ubuntu 10.04 -> 10.10 -> 11.04 -> 11.10

Once at 11.10 i did do a distclean/configure/make of Mythtv. I did NOT, however,  do a "sudo make install" it seem ;)  But, as MythTV still _seemed_ to work, I didn't pick up on it until now.

Mythmetadatalookup now runs.. And I will continue troubleshooting tomorrow as it is getting late...