[mythtv-users] Mythbutu 11.04 -> 11.10 breaks Front end video

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:28:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

After I resolved the issue with the X-Server and display manager. I am
having problems watching recorder programs and live TV on the machine.

When I watch recorded programs or live TV , I get bad resolution and wavy
purple/green  vertical lines on the video. BTW, the exact same videos can
be watched fine from other devices on the network fine.

I wonder something got screwed up with the frontend (and hopefully only the
frontend) when I upgraded from 11.04->11.10

Any ideas on where I can look into?

Thanks