[mythtv-users] i2c errors (revisited)

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sun Jan 8 16:48:08 UTC 2012

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 08:25:00 -0500, mtdean at thirdcontact.com said:

> Just a wild guess, but do you have EIT enabled on more than one of the
> cards?

Yes. I have two sources, one pointing at the two non-HD tuners, and the
other pointing at the 290e. I've done it that way because a) I don't want
Myth to schedule an HD recording on a non-HD compatible tuner and b) I
only want to use the HD tuner for HD (thus ensuring that it is always
available for HD recordings).

So EIT is enabled on all. I will disable it on one of the two non-HD
tuners.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?