[mythtv-users] Bluray rip playback problems

Robin Hill myth at robinhill.me.uk
Fri Jan 6 18:23:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've recently got a bluray drive and several discs, and have managed to
get most of them ripped (either via dumphd or AnyDVD HD) as full BMDV
directories. I'm now trying to get them to play via the internal player
(on JYAs branch of 0.24-fixes).

Unfortunately I'm not having any success. I've followed the instructions
on the wiki, but I just get a black screen, then the frontend dies after
a short while. Attached are the logs from running:
    BD_DEBUG_MASK=8 mythfrontend -v important,general,playback,extra

Any ideas/suggestions?

Many thanks,
    Robin
--