[mythtv-users] Easier way to reset live tv start channel?

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Jan 2 20:30:17 UTC 2012

>Throwing my experience in, it seems when there is a partial lock, it
>just locks and dumps to the main screen, but when it is a total failure
>the warning screen pops up.  Using .23.1 here.

>--
> Kris B.

I actually set my tuning timeout to 10 seconds so that I have plenty of time
to change the channel when I see a lock is becoming less and less likely
(though it happens to me almost never).

I do have an odd bug that occasionally happens where I turn on Live TV, then
channel comes up and I'm watching it, but the lock indicator is showing no
lock and then the "should have gotten a lock by now" window pops up.  I
click OK, and continue on watching TV.