[mythtv-users] mythweb no longer in 25 build? How to build then?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Feb 29 21:08:25 UTC 2012

On 2/29/12 12:19 PM, Mark wrote:
> Just building 25-master using the build_myth.sh
> I see that mythweb has been split from that script, but there is a
> mythweb.spec file there.
>
> How does one go about building an rpm from a 25-master git pull?
>
> Some brief instructions would be much appreciated.

Mythweb was split out so that it can be built as a noarch package.
Looks like I never got around to updating the spec for .25.  As Raymond
said, most of us just assume that if you're using MythWeb you just
cloned it straight into your web directory.

I'll see what I can do about getting mythweb.spec updated and
re-integrated back into the build_myth.sh script.

-Chris