[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Ryan Patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:01:29 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Christopher Kerr <mythtv at theseekerr.com> wrote:
> Consider a common scenario.
>
> You select a single track from a list you've browsed to, likely an Album. Then:
> a) Only that single track plays.
> b) The list (album) continues to play from that track.
>
> I, for one, would expect b), which implies a playlist.

And I for one would expect a).  Why should mythtv play anything but
the one tract that was selected?  I hate programs that assume they
know better than me with regards to how to interpret my commands.

I have never use playlists with any media player.   I don't understand
their purpose.  All I want is a queue that I can add tracks to and
have them play in order.

-Ryan