[mythtv-users] Sound Problem in Mythfronted

Or Duek orduek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:34:19 UTC 2012

Is it possible to wind back to Mythtv 0.24.1? I can't find it in mythbuntu
repositories. I only have 0.24.2 or 0.23.1
I'm a bit afraid to update and then break my current frontend (XBMC with
libcmyth) --> staying without TV at all.
I try to upload something, I stiil encounter some problems with that for
now.
thank you.

O.

It appears to be an issue with the AAC decoder. There was a ffmpeg
backport to fix an AAC/LATM playback issue on BBC HD.. I would be that
this have introduced a regression that broke your AAC playback..

Definitely something to try. We can try if it has been fixed in 0.25
as it has a more recent ffmpeg all together

Can you upload a video somewhere I could play with ?

Thanks
JY

--

* **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail *